I have no intro to this so I’m just going to dive right in. Please enjoy. Or don’t. I don’t mind either way … Except I totally do.
Please love this post. Please love my blog. Please love me. I mean, I am very self assured and confident. Super confident. Like Kate Moss or that guy who was in line in front of me at Starbucks this morning. He was swell.
Right. Onto the list. (It’s been a while since I gave you, dear reader, an “About Me” in numerical order.)
1) I thought the song “Moves Like Jagger” was actually “Moves Like Jager” (as in Jagermeister). I no longer identify with this song.
2) Every time I read a poorly written text message or Facebook post I mentally correct it, shudder, and move on. (A certain someone’s text messages almost made me break down in tears for the Ontario Education System … or lack thereof.)
3) My first date was to the movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” … with a boy who had actually called to ask out my sister.
4) When you are telling me about your day/your week/your deepest secrets I am humming theme songs in my head. All. The. Time. If it makes you feel better the seriousness of the conversation does determine the theme song.
5) Every time you read something I have written in ALL CAPS, imagine me saying it in my DINOSAUR VOICE. If you don’t know what I’m referencing, go to YouTube and search “Dinosaur Office”. It will change your life.
PS. Because I know you are lazy, and will forgo the the Youtube search, I have added the video here for your convenience:
DINOSAUR OFFICE FTW.
Really, anything Diosaur related FTW.